New Rules in Halls of Residence
We publish the regulation of the Chancellor of the University of Opole on current rules of conduct in the halls of residence in view of the threat of coronavirus.
of the Chancellor of the University of Opole
of March 13, 2020
on the rules of conduct of persons staying in halls of residence of the University of Opole.
Pursuant to § 15(2) of the Rules of Organisation at the University of Opole (Regulation No. 47/2019 of the Rector of the University of Opole of 30 September 2019) - I order the following:
1. In connection with the spread of SARS-CoV-2 in our country any visits at halls of residence are strictly prohibited. Only persons who actually live in a given hall will be admitted into the building. People from the outside will not be able to enter the halls.
2. Persons staying in halls of residence of the University of Opole are not allowed to gather at the campus and mutual visits in rooms of the halls should be limited.
3. Students are obligated to limit their visits to pubs, clubs and other public gathering places in the city. Exceptions are hygienic issues and shopping for food. One person can do the shopping for a few people.
4. All the people living in halls of University of Opole are obliged to comply with sanitary rules, and in particular the rules issued by the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate and the Chancellor’s Instruction No. 2/2020 of 28 February 2020 on conduct in the event of infection with SARS-CoV-2.
5. In the case of suspected infection caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, students and doctoral students are required to immediately notify administrators of halls of residence.
6. Business that does not require personal presence in the organizational units of the University of Opole or offices may be dealt with electronically.
This Regulation shall enter into force on the day of signature.