English Summer School
The University of Opole invites foreign, current and prospective students to take part in an intensive course of the English language:
The course starts on July 16 and ends on August 04, 2018.
The programme covers classes of comprehensive, practical English adjusted to the level and specific needs of university students. It also aims at giving students from other continents experience of living in Europe, introducing them to many aspects of European and Polish culture, languages and traditions.
Learn and have fun at the heart of Europe!
• attractive classes of European and Polish culture
• practical workshops and attractive trips
- 3 weeks of classes, lectures and workshops
- accommodation at the campus
- 2 trips
- after-class activities
- certificate of participation
The fee does not include:
- air fares to and from Poland
- medical insurance
- costs of visas, passports or other required travel documents
If you are interested in coming to us complete the form, and make the payment before 15 April 2018.