English Summer School
The University of Opole invites foreign, current and prospective students to take part in an intensive course of the English language:
Practical and Academic English with Elements of Polish Language and Culture
The course starts on July 03 and ends on July 23, 2017.
The programme covers classes of comprehensive, practical English adjusted to the level and specific needs of university students. It also aims at giving students from other continents experience of living in Europe, introducing them to many aspects of European and Polish culture, languages and traditions.
Learn and have fun at the heart of Europe!
• attractive classes of European and Polish culture
• practical workshops and attractive trips
- 3 weeks of classes, lectures and workshops (Summer School Programme 2017.pdf)
- accommodation at the campus
- two-day trip to Cracow
- after-class activities
- certificate of participation
The fee does not include:
- air fares to and from Poland
- medical insurance
- costs of visas, passports or other required travel documents
If you are interested in coming to us complete the form before 30 April 2017.
Print the leaflet and share it with your friends!