English Summer School
The University of Opole invites foreign, current and prospective students to take part in an intensive course of the English language:
Practical and Academic English with Elements of Polish Language and Culture
The course will take place at the University of Opole in July 2017 (exact dates available soon).
The programme covers classes of comprehensive, practical English adjusted to the level and specific needs of university students. It also aims at giving students from other continents experience of living in Europe, introducing them to many aspects of European and Polish culture, languages and traditions.
Learn and have fun at the heart of Europe!
• attractive classes of European and Polish culture
• practical workshops and attractive trips (including whole-day trips to Wroclaw and Krakow)
The fee includes:
- 60 (45min) hours of classes, lectures and workshops (Summer School Schedule 2016.pdf)
- accommodation at the campus
- special trips and excursions
- after-class activities
- certificate of participation
The fee does not include:
- air fares to and from Poland
- medical insurance
- costs of visas, passports or other required travel documents
If you are interested in coming to us fill in the form and send it to us before 10 April 2017.
For further information email us at:
More information about Opole and our University at http://hello.uni.opole.pl
Print the leaflet and share it with your friends!