Psychological Counselling for Students
- you are undergoing a difficult time/crisis
- you experience the feeling of loneliness and rejection,
- you are or have been a victim of violence or discrimination in any form,
- you are constantly stressed out,
- you experience anxiety and have difficulty with sleep, food or relationships,
- you are interested in self-development and are looking for your own life path,
use the help of a professional psychotherapist.
Meetings (free of charge) take place:
on Mondays, Collegium Civitas, Room 330, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.,
and on Wednesdays, Collegium Maius, Room 111, from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
It is advisable to make an appointment in advance by e-mail or telephone: email@example.com, tel. +48 883 605 502.