Apply for Short Term Mobilities!
FORTHEM project aims to open up new possibilities for students to travel and study in different European universities.
Between 15th January and 15th February, students of the University of Opole are invited to apply for a short-term mobility in 2020 at the following universities:
- Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz in Germany,
- University of Burgundy in France,
- University of Jyväskylä in Finland,
- University of Palermo in Italy,
- University of Latvia in Latvia,
- Universitat de València in Spain.
You can apply either for a collective or individual
All the information (requirements, application form, etc.) is available here:
University of Opole is a part of the FORTHEM alliance (218 thousand students), whose leader is Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz (Germany), and its members are: Université de Bourgogne (France), Jyväskylän yliopisto (Finland), Università degli Studi di Palermo (Italy), Latvijas Universitāte (Latvia), Universitat de València (Spain).